With clients nationwide and fans worldwide, Amanda has gained wonderful experience over the past 10 years and has an extremely high success rate with clients maintaining their state of well-being and controlling their weight / style post work in the program.
Amanda works with many different types of individuals and businesses and would love to speak with you to determine if the match is appropriate for reaching your individualized goals.
- graduate of the Institute of Integrative Nutrition (affiliated with Columbia University), certified as a Health Counselor
- graduated with honors, obtaining a B.S. from the Fashion Institute of Technology
- Group Fitness certified from ACE
- currently studying Personal Training from ACE
- Yoga Levels I-IV from YogaFit, on course to receive her 200-hour certification
ON A PERSONAL NOTE...
Amanda is a proud mother, recipe experimenter, and expert shopper of unique and "fun" clothing and accessories. To Amanda, life is about laughter, learning, challenging ourselves, and sharing common experiences and interests.